Granola Apple Crisp
Take a bite out of our Granola Apple Crisp featuring BEAR NAKED® GRANOLA FIT V'NILLA ALMOND
- 1 Apple
- 1 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- ½ tsp Cinnamon
- ½ tsp Nutmeg
- Sprinkle On Top Bear Naked V’Nilla Almond Granola
1. Peel, core and slice apple in half.
2. Place apple halves flat-side down in a greased cooking ceramic.
3. Cut slices into tops of apple domes- careful not to cut all the way through.
4. Mix maple syrup, cinnamon and nutmeg in a bowl.
5. Brush syrup mixture over apple halves so it gets into grooves where apple was sliced.
6. Bake for 30 minutes at 400º
7. Let cool slightly. Plate with a scoop of ice cream and a generous sprinkle of granola on top.